Spring 2021 Practices
The Rape Victim Advocacy Program (RVAP) will continue to have all staff, interns, and volunteers working remotely for the spring semester.
How to Access our Services
- Those seeking services from RVAP can continue to use our 24-hour support line at 319-335-6000 or 800-228-1625.
- General information can be obtained from the RVAP business line at 319-335-6001 during business hours.
- Once support is scheduled, RVAP is providing advocacy, counseling, and therapy via telehealth.
- Telephone or online video chats are available depending on what you prefer.
- Doxy.me is used for confidential meetings (advocacy appointments, counseling, therapy, etc.) and Zoom is used for training workshops with links provided in advance to participants.
- Phone: (319) 335-6001
- 24-Hour Support Line: 319-335-6000 or 800-228-1625
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RVAP will provide campus with regular updates regarding workshops, in-services, program offerings, events, and service changes through several channels:
RVAP Social Media: